To make a single payment or registration fee payment for one of the following:
- Registration Fee
Please note: Enter your child’s full name in the Optional Memo Box.
To pay tuition at Holy Cross Island School, there are two options:
- All enrolled families are required to either pay in full or set up monthly recurring payments no later than August 1, 2021. Scholarships are available to families that are in need. Please contact the Executive Director, Marlo Greene, if you wish to be considered for a scholarship by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual Tuition: Annual tuition payments are payable by check only and due no later than August 1, 2021. Families receive a 5% discount for choosing to pay at for the entire school year by this date. Sibling discounts no longer apply when opting for the early tuition discount. Also, these discounts do not apply to the Extended Day program. Checks should be mailed to Holy Cross Island School, PO Box 506, Sullivan’s Island SC 29482.
- Monthly Payments: Monthly tuition payments will only be accepted by established recurring payments with your debit/credit card on the Holy Cross website. Families wishing to pay monthly will be charged a 3% processing fee. You must set this up ON or BEFORE August 1, so that it will process your first payment on August 1. The system accepts Visa/MC, Discover & electronic check. Here’s how to set it recurring payments:
- https://rock.holycross.net/Give and log-in. If you do not have a log-in, click the “Register” button. Follow the prompts to create a log-in
- Once you are logged in, hover over the tab entitled “Manage giving Profiles”.
- Click “Create New Gift”.
- Select HIS School Campus account and enter the recurring amount.
- Follow the prompts to set up your monthly giving. Be sure you know your total amount due each month, and have your payment begin on Aug 1 and end on Jan 1.
- After you have set up the first monthly gift, follow the steps again and set up a 2nd monthly gift to begin March 1 and end on May 1.
- Retain your log-in info! Should you want to change methods of payment or need a financial statement of payments, you can do so easily by logging back into the system.
- If you have any questions during this process, please call the church office at 843-883-3586.